The Human Centered Brand by Nela Dunato is a comprehensive branding book for service based businesses and creatives that helps you grow meaningful relationships with your clients and your audience.
Become your own brand strategist and learn how to make better branding decisions, so you never have to rely on “gurus” to tell you what to do.
Most information on branding is focused on corporations, startups, and personal brands. This book is different—it covers practical information on growing a brand that’s focused on the people in your business, and the relationships you form with your clients. It bridges the void between personal branding and corporate branding for business owners who feel that neither of those is suited for them.
This book contains ✅ theory, ✅ examples, ✅ practical exercises, and ✅ stories to make learning easy and engaging. The bonus workbook turns it into a self-guided class that helps you implement the information you’ve learned immediately.
Create your own style guides with ease with The Brand Style Guide Kit!
Just plug in your own text, colors, fonts, and graphics, and you're set. Great value for small business owners that want to DIY their brand, or for novice brand designers that want to create brands for their clients.
This Brand Style Guide Kit includes:
- 📕 The Human Centered Brand ebook (270 pages, PDF, EPUB, MOBI)
- 📄 Brand Style Guide Template (INDD, PPTX, ODP, Canva)
- 🎬 Video instruction for InDesign, PowerPoint, Canva & Google Slides
Other editions of this book
- The Human Centered Brand ebook contains only the book, and costs $25 USD (+VAT if applicable).
- The paperback edition of the book is available on Amazon, Book Depository, Barnes & Noble, and other popular online bookstores.
Learn more & download the free book chapter at humancenteredbrand.com
Included in the bundle